Business  Services  1300 316 469
Providing Business Bookkeeping, Management and Legal services
what is a BAS Agent?

"The Tax Practitioners Board is a national body responsible for the registration
and regulation of tax agents, BAS Agents and financial advisers."
The Code of Professional Conduct, regulated by the Tax Practitioners Board, dictates personal and professional conduct as a registered BAS agent.  As a registered BAS Agent,  I.B.S. is legally permitted to assist you in matters relating to:

  • Ascertaining or advising about the liabilities, obligations or entitlements     of a client under a BAS provision.
  • Represent a client in their dealings with the Commissioner of Taxation
         in relation to a BAS provision.
Call I.B.S. for hassle free advice and representation with the ATO.
why use I.B.S. as a BAS Agent?
"We are a licensed BAS Agent - No. 97719002."
​​​As a registered BAS Agent we can provide thorough advice on BAS Provisions as well as represent your business with the ATO in relation to tax matters:
  • Lodgment of  Business Activity Statement (BAS) 
  • Lodgment of Pay As You Go (PAYG)
  • ​Lodgment of Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR)
  • Communicate on client's behalf with the ATO
  • Workcover Actuals/Estimates Reporting and Lodgment
  • State Payroll Tax Reporting and Lodgment
  • Expense Claims Advice
  • SGL Super Reporting

Let I.B.S. take the difficulty out of lodging your BAS, PAYG and TPAR.
search the Tax Practitioners Board register
"As a licensed BAS Agent, you can confirm my current registration on the T.P.B. website."
​​​I am a registered BAS Agent​ and you can visit the Australian Government's Tax Practitioners Board and search my BAS Agent number to confirm current registration.  Click 'Tax Board' below and search for my Agent No. 97719002.

Click below to search the T.P.B. Register.